Saul Friedländer is is an award-winning Israeli/American historian and Professor Emeritus in the UCLA Departments of Germanic Languages and History.
For more information, visit his profile on the Department of History website.
- Nazi Germany and the Jews, vol. 2: The Years of Extermination, New York, 2007
- Nazi Germany and the Jews, vol. 1: The Years of Persecution, 1933-1939, New York, 1997 (ed.) Probing the Limits of Representation, Cambridge, 1992
- Reflections of Nazism, New York, 1984
- History and Psychoanalysis, New York, 1979
- Kurt Gerstein, New York, 1970
- Pius XII and the Third Reich, New York, 1965